Saturday, October 18, 2008

Burt's Bees Favorite

I missed blogging yesterday which I plan on designating as My Friday Favorites. So here is my first favorite. For months I’ve been on the prowl looking for the most natural skin care. Huge project! What became difficult is that some products that called themselves natural or organic had one or more ingredients that are harmful. About a month ago I tried Burt’s Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile cleanser at 97% natural. So far I love this product and so doesn’t my husband. The only thing you have to do is be careful that you don’t get it in your eyes. I’m looking forward to checking out more of their products, and I’ll let you know what I think. Check out Burt’s Bees at Burt's Bees. If you have tried this item – tell me what do you think?

No comments: