Monday, November 3, 2008

Clean Dishes Anyone!

For as long as I can remember I always had to hand-washed my dishes. Well that was until I got married and the places we’ve lived have had dishwashers. Periodically my husband would ask “are the dishes in the dishwasher clean?” I looked for a clean/dirty sign at our local kitchen places but had no luck. So I thought about how I could make my own.

Using MS Publisher I found a graphic and added the word “Clean” to it by using word art. I purchased a clear photo frame with a magnetic piece on the back. I then sized the graphic to fit the frame. Printed it and cut it to size. Inserted it into the photo frame and for $1.10 I had a way of communicating that “the dishes were clean”. You can also use MS Word but it doesn't have the word art option.

What do you do to let others know that the dishes are clean?

Laura

No comments: